Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Bronze Conversationalist

Newsletters

Hello everyone 🤗. Hope everyone is doing well. I just renewed my membership for a $10 Amazon gift card. I have a question about subscribing to the newsletters. Since I'm starting a new membership all my newsletter subscriptions are gone., so I'm resubscribing. My question is, do I get reward points for resubscribing. Take care everyone

Concerned Member
0 Kudos
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Concierge

@al45009948 Welcome back to the AARP family! You can earn one time points for each eligible Newsletter that you subscribe. If your email address was previously used for AARP Rewards then you would not be eligible to receive points that have already been awarded in the past. You know where to find us if you need anything!

View solution in original post

Periodic Contributor

Hi! Did you receive the $10 Amazon GC and if so, how long did it take? I've been in limbo for over a wk w/ no helpful responses. Thank You for your time!

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@al45009948 Welcome back to the AARP family! You can earn one time points for each eligible Newsletter that you subscribe. If your email address was previously used for AARP Rewards then you would not be eligible to receive points that have already been awarded in the past. You know where to find us if you need anything!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP