Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Inconsistency between content of the printed AARP Magazine & the online edition available in the app

Inconsistency between content of the printed AARP Magazine & the online edition available in the app

I tried to get an article from the online pdf edition of AARP Magazine April/May 23 edition in your app that I read in the printed edition and discovered they are not the same. Some pages in the app  edition have different content than in the printed edition we received (eg see pg 32 “This is 70”). How can I sync what I see in the app to the printed edition I receive in the mail? Thank you.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@larrygu Hi Larry, the print issues may vary slightly from the online issue due to the advertisements, spacing, etc. Have you had an opportunity to try viewing it thru our site? Check out the current ATM issue here: https://www.aarp.org/benefits-discounts/members-only-access/aarp-the-magazine-current-issue/

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP