Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

How do I delete my account?

I get continuous emails from AARP that I do not like and I would like this account deleted.

I would like to delete my term life insurance 

0 Kudos

I do Not Care to get email

0 Kudos

I do Not Care to get emails 

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@RuthieL629725 I was able to unsubscribe you from AARP emails and you can expect them to stop within 10 business days due to pre-generated content. Let me know if there's anything further I can do to help!

Info Seeker

Please delete my account!!

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

Hi @jirujiru97, to ensure your online account remains inactive, please do not attempt to login in the future. - Diana G.

0 Kudos

I would like all of my information to be delete and not not use for any other use, (sold, given to any "one'. I am asking that all my information to be removed from any data base or 3rd party data base.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@CDeanC23, we don't sell your information, you can check our privacy policy here: https://www.aarp.org/about-aarp/privacy-policy/ I've removed you from our mailing list, please allow 6 weeks for any AARP mailings to stop and up to 12 weeks for any mailings from our service providers to stop completely. Any emails from AARP will stop within 10 days, to ensure your email remains inactive, please do not attempt to log-in. I've submitted a request to remove your account, please allow 3-5 business days for an email response. - Diana G.

0 Kudos

Hey please delete my account

0 Kudos

Delete my account or unsubscribe me from all my emails please

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@MatthewP140648 You got it, Matthew. Your request has been processed and any emails you receive from us will stop within 10 business days. 

0 Kudos

Hi can you please, delete my account.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@lolo965289 Thank you for taking the time to reach out. If you are receiving unwanted AARP email, there is the option to unsubscribe at the bottom of each email. You can also adjust which specific email newsletters you receive. Learn more here: https://help.aarp.org/s/article/How-do-I-unsubscribe-from-AARP-email

If you are receiving notification emails from this AARP Community (such as an email letting you know someone commented on your post, or an email letting you know there are new posts), you can adjust your notification preferences to stop those emails. Please follow the steps below to adjust your AARP Community notification settings:

Click on โ€œMy Settingsโ€
Click on the "Subscriptions & Notifications" tab
Scroll down to adjust which notification emails you are sent.

Click โ€œSaveโ€

If you are looking to cancel your actual AARP membership, let me know and I'll be able to assist you with that. 

Hi, I had an account a few years ago but we let it lapse as we weren't using it.  Now my wife has signed up for an account and can't add me to her account as a secondary member because it tells her the "primary member" can't be added as a secondary member.  I think it's still associating me with my old account as I was the primary member on my old account.  I can still log in under my old account -- and it confirms I'm not a paying member -- but I can't find out how to truly delete my old account so my wife can add me to hers, which is now the paid membership we want to use.

Can you help?  Thanks!

Community Concierge

@vm7831982 This was taken care of when you chatted with us- let me know if you need anything further!

Looking for whole life insurance. That donc decrease in value 

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@RuthieL629725 Hi Ruthie, AARP does not provide life insurance. Our service provider, New York Life does. Check out the life insurance info here: https://aarp.info/3ijdBAy

Contributor

Please delete my account

0 Kudos

Please delete my account now. I don't plan on using it anymore.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@YuriR914613 All done! To ensure the email remains inactive, please do not attempt to log-in to this old account. 

Please delete my account

0 Kudos

Please delete my account now. I don't plan on using it anymore.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@AndreaR261460 You request has already been processed. I'm always here to help!

Please delete my account

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@AnthonyG200384 All done, Anthony! Please do not attempt to log back in to this account to ensure it remains inactive. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

Please delete my account too

0 Kudos

Please delete my account now. 

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@DaveR902724 You got it. Please do not attempt to login in the future to ensure the account remains inactive.

0 Kudos

Please delete my account i no longer need it. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP