Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

Geo tracking

My husband and I have android phones and would like to download a tracking app so that we can keep in touch with where each of us is.  This is new territory for us and we want to be safe.  Does anyone have any advice?  Thanks,

Contributor

@b373817p wrote:

My husband and I have android phones and would like to download a tracking app so that we can keep in touch with where each of us is.  This is new territory for us and we want to be safe.  Does anyone have any advice?  Thanks,

canada post tracking

This is same issue with my relative also. i heard about google map feature that share your live traveling location with other person in the map ..This are the perfect answer to your question ..how to do tracking of such..

1. If you haven't already, add their Gmail address to your Google Contacts. ​
  2. On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Maps app and sign in.
  3. Tap your profile picture or initial Choose how long you want to share your location.
  4. Tap the profile of the person with whom you want to share your location.
  5. If asked about your contacts, give Google Maps access.
  6. Tap Share.

Thanks

Niki

Regards
Niki Miller
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Is this because you travel to different locations, and want to keep in touch?  My wife and I don't use geo tracking; we just text each other from time to time. If one or the other is out for several hours we text "bread crumbs" (location info) now and then.   If we are both out together and need to meet up, we select a time and place to meet, say 1:45 back at the car, or 2:30 at the foot of the elevator.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP