Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Delete my account

Hello, please delete my account. I no longer want an Online account with AARP. Thank you. 

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@MarsK570615 I'm here to help, and I was able to process your request. To ensure the account remains inactive, please do not attempt to log-in in the future. 

Contributor

Could you please delete my account and any personally identifiable information you have collected? I do not use your site.

Thank you,

Rob

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@r110906g Done! Please do not log-in to this account so the account remains inactive. 

0 Kudos

Please delete my account now. I don't plan on using it anymore.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@SenthilV121030 All done! I'm always here to help!

Can you delete my account? I do not use it anymore. Thank you

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@IvyL289489 I was able to process your request! Be sure to stay logged out so the account doesn't reactivate. 

Please delete mine too

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

(3 comments)

Hi @AARPJanelleM , I just logged back in to ask your help. I used another phone to check my PROFILE after logging out on 5/7/23.

As of about 8am EST 5/10/23 today (before I signed back in), the GREEN circle is still ON. Indicating I NEVER logged out.

The other person on this thread who also requested deletion of their ONLINE account on 5/3/23, they have a GREY circle. Which means they are logged out.

How can I get a GREY circle today when I log out once again AFTER hearing from you?

I am NOT comfortable with this as I have moved on (got busy in my real life).

Thank you SO MUCH and I will wait to hear from you hopefully today BEFORE logging off again.

Thanks 🙃

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@Anonymous I processed your request yesterday and I did not respond to your comment because I didn't want you to receive another notification that would prompt you to log back in. I have updated your account again. To ensure the email remains inactive, please do not attempt to log-in to this old account in the future. I'm not sure why the dot is still showing as green, you may need to clear your browser's cache and cookies. However, the steps have been completed to process your request. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

(1 comment) Hi @AARPJanelleM , before I log back out/lol, is there a Tech number I can call? Cache and so on always cleared. This "issue" started when AARP changed how we sign in. Thanks 🙃

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@Anonymous Sure! That phone # is 1- 866-839-0463

Anonymous
Not applicable

(1 comment) Hi @AARPJanelleM , please delete mine too and I am heading to log off for the last time. Lol, now it may still show that I am "still" logged in. It has been doing this since the last change AARP did to how members sign in. Take care and thank you for all you do for the members. You are one awesome person. Goodbye...🙃

Silver Conversationalist

So you really want to delete your account?

Not sure what brought this up... but....

YOUR DECISION I’LL RESPECT...

If this is really.... Goodbye...

then .... Goodbye...

& Good luck... in whatever you choose to do..

Take care ☮️  🌄 ~Allen 🌈  🎨

Contributor

Can you also delete my account? I have complained about the absurd games provider and AARP does zero - not even a reply. Check TrustPilot for Arkadium. Also, every discount here I can get elsewhere so there is no point in membership here. AARP is an absentee landlord anyway, just lining their pockets and doing nothing for anyone.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP