Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Cancel membership

How do I cancel my membership?

cancel my membership

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@SoniaS542164 We're so disappointed to see you go, Sonia. I hope you reconsider and decide to stick with us. Please have the primary member give us a call to have the membership canceled: 1-888-OUR-AARP (1-888-687-2277).

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

i AM seriously considering dumping this plan, if my medical insurance will take it,and go back to basic medicare and special needs,and Part D..no more "advantages".You should hear all the fancy promises agents give you!!EXCEPT, there's no customer service.

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

----this is my p[ost--i just askled  for hjelp agaion.--opk ni caN'T GET A  DENTIST MY GUMS  ARE KILLING ME I CAN'T EAT--AND IMV SO DEPRESSED IM ANXIOUS ALL   THE CTIME--(CANT TYPE)I Cant  get anything except temp psych help on the phone-- no  one  wants this insurance!!!!   is anyone getting help here/thank  you.

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Hi @clarachan , you can always contact AARP for help if you have an issue with an AARP provider. AARP would be glad to help by reaching out to UnitedHealthcare on your behalf to thoroughly investigate. Please use this link (https://help.aarp.org/s/contactsupport) to submit a web help form and include the following information:
โ€ข Description of your issue

โ€ข Your plan name and Member # on your insurance card

โ€ข Your contact # 
โ€ข Please mention that you are requesting an escalation
We appreciate you informing us of your concern and want to get you the assistance you need. We look forward to hearing from you soon!

0 Kudos
Contributor

cancel my prescription. 

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@JosephZ576979 AARP does not handle prescriptions. Please contact your insurance provider or pharmacy for assistance with your prescriptions. 

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@MerleK832095 I'm disappointed to learn that we've lost your support, Merle. Please give us a call when you have a moment for assistance with processing your request: 1-888-OUR-AARP (1-888-687-2277).

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP