Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

AARP MAGAZINE PRINT SIZE

My suggestion and complaint are that AARP magazine I feel is not taking into consideration the print size for Seniors with more diminished vision.

Even ads in the magazine are in a larger print so they are easier to read the articles.

Trish

TOTALLY AGREE.  I Have WRITTEN MULTIPLE TIMES AND AARP CHOOSES TO IGNORE THEIR MEMBERS.  EVEN IF YOU WRITE ON AN ISSUE YOU DON'T EVEN HEAR A THANK YOU.  THEY SIMPLY DON'T CARE.

Community Concierge

@patriciaf513220 Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! AARP The Magazine and the AARP Bulletin Are both available online. I invite you to visit AARP The Magazine at www.aarpmagazine.org and the AARP Bulletin at bulletin.aarp.org to use the "zoom" feature on your browser to make the font larger. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

Janelle, I dont think you understand about the larger print.  Its not about zooming on the computer.  I get my bulletin to my home, paper magazine.  So what about the bulletins mailed to your house for larger print.  Even the government will send out items in larger print.

Community Concierge

@md5483 I definitely understand what you're saying. I'm so sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. Unfortunately, we don't offer large print physical copies of the publications. Our help site info can be found here: https://aarp.info/3dUCkdu

0 Kudos
Contributor

So agree of all Magazines and useful articles  to have to use a computer, due to print size needed seems so inappropriate.  If you really understand and deal with senior issues, it is so eveident that people want and need to feel included, and low vision, or those who do not use computer, certainly find it a problem

0 Kudos
Contributor

Then what the hell is the magazine worth?  

0 Kudos
Contributor

I want to read the magazine in my bed and hold it in my hand whilst I relax like all us elders  did in the past.  We ARE YOUR TARGET POPULATION and many seniors, elders, old folk, etc. don't use computers.  Please be realistic and empathetic.

0 Kudos

Yes I was asking wondering about getting a prescription with large print also it's very difficult for me to see the print that is sent to me if you could help me I appreciate it thank you Carol 

0 Kudos

Some older members have vision problems and are also not computer users. A large print version of the paper bulletin and magazine would be really appreciated!

Contributor

Agreed. I would think that a magazine covering the senior issues and the best senior news around would consider large print for its readers, even if we had to pay a little extra. I have to sit by a bright light or a sunny day to read it all. Yes, I know how to use s computer, Iโ€™ve been online since it all first began, but I more and more appreciate reading an actual book, the feel and texture in my hands makes it a more memorable read for me at times; Same for magazine. Sometimes I want to lay it out on my coffee table, the topics shown in the cover have started some interesting conversations. But the print is too small (for me) to read it with a low light like I keep on my bedroom stand, or anywhere else not particularly bright. I love this magazine, it has kept me informed on topics I rarely see or hear anywhere else. Thank you AARP!

Contributor

Could not agree more. Very difficult to read this magazine.

Contributor

Could not agree more. I like the print magazine but can barely read it.  My wife says I should just cancel!

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP