Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

A legal matter

I am having a major credit card issue and it 8s destroying my credit and things fees, unauthorized charges,  I finally got them to close account. Lots of info I have collected but it is getting do to fix on my own. Need assistance and how to deal with this issue.  Please help

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

I'm sorry to hear that happened! I recommend calling our toll-free AARP Fraud Watch Network Helpline at 1-877-908-3360. Our staff of volunteers possess a wealth of personal and professional experience and can provide the information you need to protect yourself. Our Helpline Agents are available Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET - Saturdays 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. ET and Sundays CLOSED. Take care!

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Call your Better Business Bureau or go on to the Consumer Affairs  Division of the Government usually they have info and free pamphets...Or there are Credit Debt fix but you have to make sure that they're legit..Type fixing your credit and see what comes up.. did you try within this site under AARP Help...You have a right to request your credit reports from the top 3 Credit agencies and then you can dispute any wrong info...Just be careful with your personal info...

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroidsยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP