Periodic Contributor

Multiple numbers in Sudoku squares?

In general I wish AARP games had much, much better descriptions of how to play them.

I usually play Sudoku on a site I've used for several years but today I thought I'd try AARP's version. I see an indication that the multiple number clues (little numbers you put in the 81 squares to guide you through the puzzle). So you could have a square that was 2 4 7 and those 3 numbers comprise the solution set.

So, sorry for being an idiot but how do I do that on our game here? The help does not seem to say but there's a picture showing (2,2) with 3 numbers in it. I don't see how. Help!

Screenshot 2020-08-03 at 2.37.17 PM.png

Kudos
Views
Replies
0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Use the menu key in the top right corner

JEFFREY L. ANDERSON
0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Terry,

Click on the icon of a pencil. That turns on (and off) the "little numbers" feature, which allows you to keep track of the several possibilities until you narrow it down.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png