Periodic Contributor

Mahjongg Solitaire

Mahjongg Solitaire

‘Open Matches’ ... ‘Hourglass   ‘Flower ?’   ‘Score’  ‘White Empty Box x ‘

What do these mean….   ‘Flower ?’ and    ‘White Empty Box x ‘  ?

0 Kudos

Hi,

I cannot access Mahjong Solitare using Internet Explorer as was previously able to.  Use Chrome to log-in and you should have access to Mahjong Solitare!

Hope that helps!

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @Joan5260 as the #1 player on the leaderboard this week, would you be able to assist @lll3lll with her question regarding Mahjongg Solitaire? Thank you!

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @lll3lll, the game has some built-in info that you may find helpful. Click the question mark for tips on "how to play" and "scoring". I also find that using the Hint feature can be helpful, too, as you become accustomed to the game. Does this help answer your question? Enjoy!

Does anyone else have a tip or trick to share with @lll3lll?

Click "?" or HintClick "?" or Hint

0 Kudos

Also helps to note how many open are available,but I can't access my game on AARP
0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I used  'Hints, the ?, and whatever else'  that is available but NOTHING explains  the 'Flower'  and 'White Box' next to the 'x'   times   "whatever number"  in the top legend. 

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Have tried all the options but none explain the "Flower" icon or the White box which seems to adjust the score by multiplying something.  But how/where do you get the something # which goes/appears in the 'white' box?

0 Kudos
Contributor

there was no explaining about that box.  i also want to know how you get 100s for a score.  i only can get in the 50s why?

patsoula

Contributor

My highest score is about 80.  Chaining is everything. This is a very frustrating game, but if you ever play solitaire with cards you know it is impossible to win more than a small percentage of the time. That is the nature of the random setup.

0 Kudos