Honored Social Butterfly

Bridge

The Bridge game is entirely different and I wish you would bring back the other one.  If this is supposed to be an improvement, it's not.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Disappointed no Bridge.  May leave AARP.

0 Kudos
Contributor

multi player bridge, or why play a ai box

0 Kudos
Contributor

It used to be my favourite gamr,but now a days facing lots of issue...Bit disappointed and frustrated now..

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Good morning, @PattyDiane and @RichRankin. Thanks for jumping in to provide details and feedback on the bridge game. Have a nice day!

0 Kudos
Contributor

Just started on 'Bridge' today. A fun game, leaving me with technical questions:

1. Does the game employ vulnerability?

2. Any way to see how others did on the same hand?

3. I do not understand the scoring sheet. Do you any explanation of how that works?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hello,

I am new to AARP and love to play Bridge. Does anyone know if there is a way to play actual humans via AARP  or is the game strictly artificial intelligence? 

Thanks for any input,

Terrimo

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MaryJ61292 at the present time we don't have a multi-player version of bridge. Agree that would be a great addition; I'll pass along your suggestion. Thanks for posting to the Online Community!

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

It is difficult to tell the suits apart, especially clubs and spades. Other options lacking or not working. Also the letters are too small in some cases.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I'm happy to report that as of now the original is back.  Yea!

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @PattyDiane, thanks for your post about our bridge game. Would you mind letting me know when you first noticed the changes? Thank you.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

The changes suddenly appeared the first of the week, either Monday or Tuesday.  I'm so disappointed because this was a favorite game that I played several times a day.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png