Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Retired Community Manager

NEW from AARP: Puzzle Pieces

Fill circles in this thrilling puzzle games, where each level presents a brand-new challenge. Explore 60 levels across six game modes, where you might have to get a high score, create multicolored circles, or piece it all together before time runs out. Do you have what it takes? Try Puzzle Pieces today!

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Please note there are issues with this and many other games Arkadium publishes (see "Community" in multiple "Arkadium Original" games plus a few they attempted to tinker with (e.g. the Word Wipe debacle earlier this week).

Personally, would appreciate AARP finding another game provider as I don't think this can continue to fulfil AARP members much longer (mho)...

Thanks for reading.

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: โ€œIf Iโ€™d known Iโ€™d live this long, Iโ€™d have taken better care of myself.โ€
0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

How in the world do you exit this game? It just keeps giving me new levels, but does not record the score or let me actually exit.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I have asked that same question and haven't received and answer for it.  Most of the games you have an option to "exit" then you can save your score...not this one...there is NO option to exit, so I just have to close the game and lose my score.....sucks.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I have the same problem, when I complete level 45 it just sits there with no score and doesn't continue. States 60 levels no way to get there. Never missed a level and it just stop after 45.

Contributor

I have the same issue (glad it's not just me) , when I write to them, it really doesn't  get it resolved.  They tell me you can save your score at the end....so I asked, how do you do that when it doesn't give you an option for it.  No response back. I can sit here and play for 45 - 60 minutes and then end up losing my accomplishment. This sucks...period.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroidsยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP