Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

Games not loading

For the past few days, whenever I want to go to games, I am immediately redirected to the Home page, and it's impossible to get to the actual games. Is anyone else having the same problem? 

Contributor

Once again the site is messed up!

Contributor

Yes! Last few days,I only get Site not available!

Retired Community Manager

@ConnieL528373, how's everything now?

0 Kudos

The AARP games will not load on my new Windows 11 computer.  Everything loads with no problems on my Windows 10 computer.  AARP Lynn does not show Windows 11 as one of the operating systems.  "Windows OS: Windows 7/Windows 8.1/Windows 10".  I think AARP has to do something to make things compatible with Windows 11.  I don't think the Windows 11 user can do anything 

0 Kudos
Retired Community Manager

Good morning, @nonnie9999, I personally haven't encountered that issue. Happy to look into this for you. Which game(s) are you trying to play? It also would be helpful to know your device and browser info.

For the most enjoyable experience when playing AARP Games, make sure your computer/device of choice supports the minimum system requirements as follows: 

Hardware requirements:

1.5 GHz processor

Windows OS: Windows 7/Windows 8.1/Windows 10

macOS: Sierra (v10.12)/High Sierra (10.13)/ Mojave (10.14)

Resolution: 1024x768

2 Mb/s internet connection

JavaScript enabled

Desktop browsers:

Chrome 69

Firefox 63

Internet Explorer 11

Edge 42

Safari 11

Mobile devices browsers:

Chrome 69

Safari 10

Samsung Internet

Mobile devices OS:

IOS 10

Android 6

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

We have been playing Mahjongg Dark Dimensions since the pandemic.  We would finish all the levels many times.  Now, we can't get by the lowest levels and the game is not responding like it used to.  Is there any way you could help us?

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP