Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Retired Community Manager

Four New Games by Staying Sharp

Spring is in the air and it’s time to try a new game, or two, or four with new Staying Sharp games for you to explore! The first game, Hidden Objects, engages your observation accuracy by challenging your ability to differentiate between small details. Next up is Number Pop  which helps you practice switching between different types of information. Path Finder will challenge your navigation skills as you rotate tiles to connect a path from right to left. The last new game, Sequence Square, you simply select numbers in ascending order from lowest to highest. Think that’s easy to do? See if you can improve your reaction time and accuracy score after each game play.

Give them a try and let us know what you think!

Periodic Contributor

These look like fun - the only issue I've noticed is that colors don't always show clearly different, making matches difficult. Blue and purple are too similar on my monitor.

Learn something new, walk somewhere beautiful, and be grateful every day,
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

These look to be great fun! Thank you AARP for all these wonderful games.

When will we be able to actually play these four games?

#StaySafe

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
0 Kudos

Hi, @WebWiseWoman, these new games are already available. Enjoy!

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Thanks, but "Concentration" (Hidden Objects) and "Number Pop" don't seem to be working in Chrome or Edge; only options are "How to Play"; "Play Game" is not selectable.

Is this only on my two devices?

Thanks in advance.

#StaySafe

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”

I'm having these same issues...can't play game on Chrome.

0 Kudos

@WebWiseWoman & @Martyn46, checking into this for you! Are you both still having this issue with Chrome or Edge?

0 Kudos
Contributor

i clicked on the highlight item in description above

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP