Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

START YOUR DAY OFF BY HELPING SOMEONE

Contributor

START YOUR DAY OFF BY HELPING SOMEONE

The older I get the wiser I become in life. I notice when I plan my days to help someone my weeks are very successful. I think if everyone start thinking like this the world would be a much better place for everyone! I just love the feeling of making people feel at their best! When I put a smile on someone face that's sad is a true blessing. Just meeting a stranger that seems to be down and having a bad day! Telling that person it's going to be all right and it will get better for them soon. Can add a lot of hope to that person and most of the time it comes true. That's why I always start my days off by planning to help someone. Maybe this is why my company have been around for almost 30 years and still going strong at this time.

Thanks so much and please make plans to help someone soon.

AnthonyT

ATR
Regular Contributor

that works for you but not all people have that gift. how do you find these people that need help?

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Read your message Anthony and while it seems rather promising, you have to remember that some of us have physical disabilities that somehow limit us in volunteering. I am a retired RN and volunteered at the senior center packing foods for seniors who clearly needed all the help they could get. The years of nursing took a toll  on my back and as much as I felt productive helping the less fortunate ,I had to give it up so did a couple of the other volunteers. Please do not be so quick to judge. Be safe and have a nice day..

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

i fully agree. Not everyone can start the day helping others. 

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Seems and sounded good until it began to sound like an advertisement for your real estate company.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@AnthonyT455007 I love that idea! Kindness!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP