Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Last Time You Splurged On Something?

Social Butterfly

Last Time You Splurged On Something?

After 15 months of dyeing my own hair, and having my hubby trim it, I went to a salon a few days ago and got it professionally cut and highlighted. Almost felt decadent, but so worth it.   My husband is okay with me continuing to cut his hair at home.  

Bronze Conversationalist

We had a beautiful fieldstone wall built in the front of our home and a patio with firepit installed (took the pool down-no more maintenance!) in the backyard. Still paying for the wall but so worth it!

Social Butterfly

Bought  6 speed Mustang 2 weeks ago which I shouldn’t have but you only live once. 

Social Butterfly

@Raynyky  Guys and their cars, so interesting.  I always just want a vehicle that is reliable, decent gas mileage and isn't butt ugly. Maybe I set my bar to low! Enjoy you new wheels.

Bronze Conversationalist

Nice! You make me miss my camaro's  and my firebird with T-tops days. Never got up to my corvette-marriage got in the way lol.

Social Butterfly

@postman29 Sorry, but I'm certain your wife is glad you choose her!  My hubby got a corvette many, many years ago, and instantly regretted it, sold it six months later.   

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

No, that was my first wife and if it weren't for the two great kids I got out of that marriage I would really be missing that corvette lol (although I do admit they aren't made for tall people) .With my current wife it's been mid-sized SUVs all the way, especially now when we take the grandkids out for adventures. The four wheel drive really helps too.

Social Butterfly

@postman29  Whoops!   Still, First wife + corvette = a little fun?                     Two great kids + A great second marriage + grandkids + great grandkids  = priceless

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP