Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search

๐Ÿ“บ How to Spring Clean Your TV Streaming Services (AARP Article)

Esteemed Social Butterfly

๐Ÿ“บ How to Spring Clean Your TV Streaming Services (AARP Article)

ANY COMMENTS?  ๐Ÿค”  I DO NOT PAY FOR ANYTHING = USE FREE PBS APP, PRIME'S FREE VERSION [FREEVEE ON THEIR APP].  

๐Ÿ‘ต

FROM THE ARTICLE - SEE ARTICLE FOR MORE!

*** Includes prices too ***

Spring Clean Your TV Streaming Services in Just 3 Steps.

Save money and enjoy more shows and movies with this easy guide.

By Tracey Minkin, AARP. Published March 26, 2024.

*** USE LINK AT BOTTOM OF THIS POST TO READ THIS ARTICLE *** [1] Then enter Email Address you used to sign in to use This Site.   [2] Then enter the password you use.   [3] Lastly, there are 3 LETTERS that will "pop up" as their SECURITY CHECK. Enter those.   [4] Then click log in.  

https://www.aarp.org/entertainment/television/info-2024/tv-streaming-services-cleanup.html

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Ditto, if you are paying for TV & to watch ads, that's your problem.  No "Must See" TV in close to 30 years.  Plenty on free streaming services, lot of movies I missed over the years or want to revisit. 

Esteemed Social Butterfly

(4/1/24) @Tempest332 , as long as folks pay those "ridiculous" prices, these companies will continue to RAISE them. Folks where I live COMPLAIN ALL THE TIME and sorry, I walk away...  It is like an ADDICTION!!!  ๐Ÿ‘ต

Bronze Conversationalist

Likewise here, & the ones complaining claim they are always broke & living paycheck to paycheck. 

You have to give things up, I used to actually go down several times a year & see a MLB game, now I wouldn't think of it, except for free tickets, parking has gotten astronomical, & that is if your car is there when you get back.  

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

AARP Limited Time Offer: Memorial Day Sale! Join or renew for just $9 per year when you sign up for a 5-year term and get a FREE gift.

AARP Memorial Day Membership Sale

More From AARP