Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

anyone able to get Rewards points for viewing videos yet

Contributor

anyone able to get Rewards points for viewing videos yet

It has been three days, and I am still not able to get points for viewing videos. Is everyone still experiencing this problem? Is there a fix I am unaware of?

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

I am able to view videos with no problem but points are not updating in real time.  If I log out and then log back in the points total will be updated.  Very annoying.

Silver Conversationalist

I have found that points don't always update in real time, and the transaction history most often have errors so it can't be viewed.  Sometimes the black banner will show updated points, but it's a hit or miss in the timing.  Unfortunately, logging out and back into the account is the only way to view updated points.   It is annoying, and hope tech support can fix the reliability of the black banner and transaction history.

Silver Conversationalist

I am able to view the videos with no issues and earned the points.   A few months ago, some videos weren't loading, but tech support fixed all of those issues.   All videos are working well on my end. 

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @BarbaraM448265 & @SamuelTGeer 

You may have already tried this, but clear your cookies & cache on your devices.  Make sure the browser you're using is the most current and make sure you are logged in.

I'm not having any problems viewing videos and maxed out points today.

Hope this will help๐Ÿ˜Š

Have a Blessed & Safe Day

Marylin

0 Kudos
Contributor

Videos do not load.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP