From the Weekly Webletter sent Today Sun, Jan 26, 2020 1:55 am EDT:

Promo Code for 50 points: greenland

001 Webletter Promo Code 1-26-20.JPG

Enjoy!

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

REVISED AND CORRECTED:
From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, April 15th, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: XCVJGS (or xcvjgs)

I usually just copy the above code to the "Enter a promo code" box since the promo code is now so cryptic. 

Note: A promo code, like the one above, can be entered after a rewards member has reached their daily maximum of points. However, in my experience, you may only enter one promo code for points after reaching your maximum daily earnings for that day.
@Army49 @OneDayMatisyahu thank you for letting me know.
AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly

REVISED:
From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, April 15th, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: XCVJGS(or xcvjgs)

I usually just copy the above code to the "Enter a promo code" box since the promo code is now so cryptic. 

Note: A promo code, like the one above, can be entered after a rewards member has reached their daily maximum of points. However, in my experience, you may only enter one promo code for points after reaching your maximum daily earnings for that day.
AndrewToo
Trusted Contributor

@andrewtoo

The promo code posted for 4/15/22 didn't work for me.  

Bronze Conversationalist

Second/ verified didn't work. Then I went to my original AARP email and copied this

--->   XCVJGS         <---Notice last letter "S"

Got 50 Points

😎

Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, April 8th, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: XHIZGB (or xhizgb)

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

Opps, I forgot to hit reply, but it saved it for me to post!
From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, April 1st, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: LLDWUZ (or lldwuz)

AndrewToo
Bronze Conversationalist

Thanks Andrew!

Bronze Conversationalist

Sat 4/2/2022 12:24 AM

Weekly Web Letter 

Promo Code for 50 points       LLDWUZ       

😎     

Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, March 26th, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: QNXGSQ (or qnxgsq)

I usually just copy the above code to the "Enter a promo code" box since the promo code is now so cryptic. 

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, March 18th, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: DQBJTL (or dqbjtl)

I usually just copy the above code to the "Enter a promo code" box since the promo code is now so cryptic. 

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, March 11th, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: GCADES (or gcades)

Enjoy!
AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, March 4th, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: EKJEAW (or ekjeaw)

Enjoy!
AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, February 25th, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: BHPOYZ (or bhpoyz)

Enjoy!
AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, February 18th, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: PKMNFP (or pkmnfp).

Enjoy!
AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, February 11th, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: GMGSJL (or gmgsjl)

I usually just copy the above code to the "Enter a promo code" box since the promo code is now so cryptic.

If you appreciate my posting this promo code then please click on KUDO at the bottom of this post (the thumbs-up symbol) .

Enjoy!

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, February 4th, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: PSWIRU (or pswiru)
Now, I usually just copy the above code to the "Enter a promo code" box since the promo code is so cryptic.

If you appreciate my posting this promo code then please click on KUDO at the bottom of this post (the thumbs-up symbol) .

Enjoy!
AndrewToo
Silver Conversationalist

Thanks Andrew, I missed this one  🤗

lucyp061351
Bronze Conversationalist

Thank you sir!

Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, January 28th, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: OCARIJ (or ocarij)

If you appreciate my posting this promo code then please click on KUDO at the bottom of this post (the thumbs-up symbol) .

Enjoy!
AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, January 21st, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: BAKCLV

Enjoy!
AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, January 14th, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: DKTYWI

Enjoy!
AndrewToo
Bronze Conversationalist

Thanks Andrew!

Social Butterfly

@TheSuzyQ 

Hey SuzyQ,

I hope you are not feeling awful today.

I try to post the Webletter promo code each week.  I usually get the Webletter on Friday night.  However, it could come to me earlier or the next morning on Saturday.  I have been told that the promo codes issued are good for two weeks, but, I am not positive of that.

Krispy Kreme has been offered twice this month (that I am aware of).  Once as part of the Extra Credit program and then offered as "New" again this week.  Either the program gets a lot cards from this vendor and/or people just don't think it is a good why to spend their points.  I didn't want one.

I hope so much that you get better.

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, January 7th, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: HTDBRC

Enjoy!
AndrewToo
Bronze Conversationalist

Hi Andrew,

I've been MIA quite a bit for healthy issues. Trying to jump back in. Are you still doing the Weekly Webletter Promo Code? I feel like I am so disconnected. And is it me or has the Krispy Kreme been the *new* reward for like 2 weeks now? lol

Hope you are well.

SuzyQ

Social Butterfly

Happy New Year!!! 

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, December 31st, 2021:
Promo Code for 50 points: 400

Enjoy!
AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

Merry Christmas!!! and Happy Holidays!!!

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, December 24th, 2021:
Promo Code for 50 points: 40

Enjoy!
AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, December 17th, 2021:
Promo Code for 50 points: ibond

Enjoy!
AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, December 10th, 2021:
Promo Code for 50 points: 60000

Enjoy!
AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, December 3rd, 2021:
Promo Code for 50 points: LOWES

Enjoy!
AndrewToo
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

More From AARP