Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Regular Contributor

Videos Screwed Up AGAIN/STILL

Why can't you get the daily video to work correctly for earning points? For days now I get a message saying 1) no points because I already watched (I didn't) or 2) Sorry, no points. We are experiencing longer than expected delays in your points awarding. Please check in a couple of minutes.

I get #2 almost all the time. Eventually it will show as watched but I don't get the points. I did online chat and did everything suggested to no avail. Happens on phone, tablet, laptop.

There seems to be constant problems with the videos. Please get it fixed.

Regular Contributor

Why do they even have these forums when no one from AARP actually participates?

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Same here but what's really weird is that after the next, the previous showed up in transaction history; so almost like the rewards were stuck in a queue lol

That written, I so appreciate AARP and the videos available to me, with or without rewards.

#StaySafe

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: โ€œIf Iโ€™d known Iโ€™d live this long, Iโ€™d have taken better care of myself.โ€
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Clearly they don't care either. Videos are still not working correctly and I am losing points.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP