Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Update – Earning Points for Video Activities

Community Manager
Community Manager

Update – Earning Points for Video Activities

Hello Everyone!  I wish it was better news but unfortunately we are still experiencing some technical issues that may affect some users trying to earn points for video activities.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience while we get this resolved.

I will continue to post updates here when available.

AARPTeri
Regular Social Butterfly

Would you share @AnneG461594 please, how you're earning points again so we all can? Thank you so very much and #staysafe!

Best,

d

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Super Contributor

@WebWiseWoman - for about a week I needed to play videos on the AARP App that I have on my phone, which I really didn't like doing since I tend to stay away from streaming on my phone.  Now I get points for some videos on my computer (HP Chromebook), but not all, and I don't get points for the Staying Sharp Challenges.  I noticed that for some videos, the 300 number is not in the AARP Rewards star logo, those are ones that seem to be a problem as well.  Hope that helps!

Anne

Contributor

It has been a week now and still happening.  Also, could you please pull the instant wins when all 100 cards/prizes are won?? Tired of wasting points on contests that are probably all won/ Sorry, early and i am crabby. Lol!

Contributor

It’s still happening!

Regular Contributor

I still have the problem for over two weeks.  So disappointing.

Regular Contributor

Same here. And today I can't redeem points for sweepstakes either, much less do the videos. You would think AARP would have better web masters.

Regular Contributor

AARP needs to get rid of the boomers and let the millennials and zoomers take over 

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP