Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Periodic Contributor

Unable to Earn Points

I cannot earn any points. After I complete any activity, I get the message 'Sorry no points this time because you have already completed this activity', even though I have not.  This is happening on both videos and quizzes.

Regular Contributor

After a few videos, it keeps asking my for name/password/3 letters, then the 'click on the bicycles' thing. After a few more, the 'click on the bicycles'  thing just repeats endlessly.  No way to earn points unless I wait a few hours.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@CharlesR39428 Thank you for letting us know about this issue you're experiencing. Please make sure your browser is up to date and your cache/cookies have been cleared. Troubleshooting steps can be found here: The AARP Website Is Not Working As Expected 

0 Kudos
Contributor

Cache/cookies may be the cause sometimes but not likely here.  Cache/cookie overload would not clear itself, it would continue.  This is frequently used as an excuse for poor performing websites.  The root problem is with the website having programing errors and being broken.  Problems with the AARP Rewards website occur all the time.  AARP, at the very least, needs to hire a consultant to fix the website and possibly needs to replace incompetent IT staff.

Community Concierge

Thanks for reaching out! The intermittent site issues have been resolved. Please let us know if you have any further issues! 

@j532111f @a170938b @TerryS716565 @deskm1 @PaulHen102 

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

Hi @AARPJanelleM 🌹

This is happening on videos only for me....Tues & Wed..... both days it seemed like it was only on the 1st few videos.

But again.... both days 1 video showed up in transaction history later.... & the other one never did...so I lost out on the 300 points....& to reach the 7500 max I had to watch another video both days! 😒 🙂

Thanks in advance for taking care of this

☮️~Allen 🌈

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Same with redeeming.

I.e. Instant win will say sorry... but does not take out points; and you can play the same instant win over and over again with the same result.

Sweepstakes don't work either.

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Same here!  

0 Kudos
Contributor

I am having the same issue today.

0 Kudos

I am having the same issue, both on my phone and on the laptop. 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP