Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Community Manager
Community Manager

Transaction History working! 7/2020

Hello Rewards users! 

We realize the fix has been in place for a few days and most of you have noticed but wanted to be sure so posting this update!  We are happy to state that the Transaction History issues have been resolved!!

Thank you for your patience!

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

The Black Dashboard is no longer updating and lagging behind.  A new issue I noticed is that the Total Savings is no longer updating.  When the dashboard was non functional in prior months, the Total Savings was updated daily.  The only thing that seems to be updating in real time is the Last Activity that was performed.  Luckily, we can still log into our account to check the accurate point totals.

Back in July 2020, the dashboard was fixed and working well for a short time.  I'm wondering what enhancements to the website has caused the dashboard to be not updating. 

Silver Conversationalist

On August 5, 2020 at 9:00 p.m. PST, the Black Dashboard stopped recording total point balance. Also, points are not being awarded for the exercise videos this evening.
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Update: Aug 5, 2020 10:20 p.m. PST, the Black Dashboard is back up and running again. Yay!!
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Update: 9/20/20
The Black Dashboard is not updating in real time for the past several days after completion of an activity. Sometimes the black dashboard on the Transaction history page is updated, however, the dashboard on the Discover,Earn, and Redeem pages are usually lagging behind. To check the accurate point total, log into your account and check the points under "My Account" . I find the Account page to be the most reliable for accurate point total.
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @JoLo49 

I informed community about "My Account" months ago on Black Information Banner Not Working thread.

They don't seems to be able to keep Information Banner working.  

Thanks for the reminder๐Ÿ˜Š

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP