Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Tablets not providing pts for videos

Periodic Contributor

Tablets not providing pts for videos

Still having issues on my tablet with message stating Missed pts, "you could have earned pts with this activity".  I have no problems on the laptop, or the iphone just the tablet.  The  no pts on the tablet started yesterday....as I have always used my tablet previously.   I have deleted the aarp app and reloaded onto the tablet a number of times, along with a hard restart of the tablet.  Nothing corrects.  I even checked my settings everything is fine for videos they play well.  Just no pts from AARP awarded for the exercise.  Will you notify when this is repaired?  Thanks 

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Thank you - the Tablet is working again this morning providing pts for any videos watched.  Hoorah!

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@JCM1954 I'm glad the site is working for you again! This is an intermittent issue and if you have any further trouble, please know that we are working to get it resolved as soon as possible. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

Ditto on my desktop.  Besides no points for videos,  when I enter today's promo code BUSINESS, I get a message "We don't recognize that code. Please try again."

Community Concierge

@pp5719 The promo code from Friday 8/6 "business" is now working, you should be able to enter it to receive those points now. 

AARP is aware of the issues some users are experiencing with videos on our Rewards site and we hope to have resolved ASAP.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Same on my computer, Started yesterday quizzes work but not videos

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@md6239487 @cchrane We appreciate your patience as we work to get our site issue fixed as soon as possible. 

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

Still no points for watching videos. This is day 5 for me. On my tablet and laptop. Hope it's resolved soon. I have to say I have had no problems since the start of this rewards program so I will have to be patient. 

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I am having the same issue on my desktop computer.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP