Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Periodic Contributor

No pts awarding on tablet for Videos

I usually sit in the AM and earn pts with videos and quiz's in the morning on my ipad.  Everything has been fine until today.  Every video I watch just states you just missed out on rewards.  I closed the tablet and re signed in....same problem.  Now I can only do videos on my laptop - I prefer the convenience of the tablet.  Can you fix this or advise if I need to change a setting...like I mentioned this just started today....never experienced this before on the tablet.  Thanks 

Regards, John

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

We are aware of this issue, we are looking into it.  Just FYI we have seen some intermittent errors so not all may not experience this.  We hope to resolve ASAP.

AARPTeri
Periodic Contributor

Today August 8, I still cannot earn points by watching videos on my desktop computer.

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

I am also not earning points by watching videos on my Mac desktop.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Thank you for the update,  I sure didn't to start playing with my tablet settings to see if that was the cause.     John

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Still having issues on my tablet with message stating Missed pts, "you could have earned pts with this activity".  I have no problems on the laptop, or the iphone just the tablet.  The  no pts on the tablet started yesterday....as I have always used my tablet previously.   I have deleted the aarp app and reloaded onto the tablet a number of times, along with a hard restart of the tablet.  Nothing corrects.  I even checked my settings everything is fine for videos they play well.  Just no pts from AARP awarded for the exercise.  Will you notify when this is repaired?  Thanks 

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Yippee!  AARP seems to have corrected the issue with videos and no pts on the tablet; and now my tablet is awarding pts for watching videos again as of this morning.  Thank you !!!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP