Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Periodic Contributor

Sweepstakes

Has anyone won a sweepstakes and is still waiting for it to be fulfilled? I was told on Oct 19, 2021 that I won the $100.00 Chili's gift card sweepstakes. I am still waiting for that to be sent to me. On Jan 3, 2020 I received email reply to my request and it states that I will receive gift card in an email in the next weeks. Does anyone else feel that this is a very long time to wait?

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

I suspect that a lot of these sweepstakes items are kinda like a contingency type thingy. Management and the vendors have gotten together and worked out a deal to award sweepstakes to select members that spend a lot of points. Only then does the vendor close the deal and donate the item. That is why it takes a while for them to ship, they don't have it on hand till the end of the contest. No legitimate reason for it taking that long to ship. Just Saying 

lucyp061351
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

I was notified I won something in the October sweepstakes. Here is a discussion you might want to add to and follow?

#StaySafe

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: โ€œIf Iโ€™d known Iโ€™d live this long, Iโ€™d have taken better care of myself.โ€
0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

When I won a sweepstakes the email stated it would be eight weeks but I received it six weeks later.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP