Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Trusted Contributor

Sorry no points

Once again, I am seeing Sorry, no points this time.  I keep having to go to Transaction History to see if I did get points.  And yes, mostly I am getting points.  It gets very old to keep going back and forth to see if I got points, but If I don’t, I am really, really wasting my time.  This happened some time ago and now, here it is again!

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Hello everyone 🤗 I really don't know who to address this problem with but I watched the " Save Money When Buying A Car " twice and it said no points. Checked my transaction history and it's not showing up. 

Screenshot_20220221-193358.png

Concerned Member
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Hello everyone 🤗 please disregard my post about the no points. I realized that the particular video is a yearly video and I did find it in my transaction history. Have a great day everyone

Concerned Member
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

I just posted something along this line.  I did not see your post.  I am having this happen all the time.  The transaction history shows I took the quiz, but I am not getting the points.  Keeping up with paper and pencil is not time friendly.  It happens with quizzes and videos.  No consistency.  I have deleted my history several times.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@11320cs Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Please let us know if you find that you are not properly getting points for completing activities. 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP