Community Manager
Community Manager
Conversationalist

Could not help but notice:
I completed the September Extra Credit Rewards this morning @ 2:23am CDT
I noticed a Sam's Club Card and an Amazon Card while completing the activities
I did get one of the Sam's cards, but by 3: 56am CDT both ecards were gone, removed from the catalog
So much for "be sure to redeem before the end of the month"
Just Saying
lucyp061351
0 Kudos
Conversationalist

I just noticed that as well.

@AARPTeri  This is a terrible setup! The Sam's Club card is being advertised, even right now (1:25pm CT), as soon as the rewards page is reached (the discover tab), but is not visible in the catalog. If this is due to a sellout, this process needs to be changed!

aarp-sep-extracredit.JPG

Any Extra Credit offers that are to be completed before end of month should be treated as ORDERS, not first-come-first-hoard for people and their shill accounts.

My 5 cents!

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png