Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Bronze Conversationalist

Secret Promo Code 250 Pts

While I was freelancing/ helping out another user's question, I just happened upon a 'hidden - secret 250 point promo code.' Using Edge browser in a pc desktop, with 'Immersive Reader' browser tool/ add-on ...

- I went to 'Rewards Page' -- drop menu on left - set to 'About'  = everything looks normal, no message or indicators of a promo code on this web page.

- I just happen to click on 'Immersive Reader' and it revealed a ...

'Score 250 points by entering promo code GREATTIPS in the promo code box next to the drop-down menu.' 

- I tried it out and it works  ๐Ÿ‘  ( use before reaching max limits of 7,500 or 5,000 day earnings, of course )  ( the promo code itself should work/ redeem in any browser you have )

- It will show in your 'Transaction History' as - AARP Rewards Tour Bonus Points     + 250 points

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notes: 'Immersive Reader' is a tool in Edge browser that converts a page full of ads and other material and just shows you the 'simple text and images' that you want to read without all of the ads and extra material = it's like a pseudo ad-blocked converted page. It's a nice feature.

๐Ÿ˜Ž  

Social Butterfly

@OneDayMatisyahu 

Tried to use GREATTIPS  on Sunday, third day that I tried and what do ya' know:

Day 3 Promo Code.jpg

WOW, as you can see, it worked for me and I'm sure that I was maxed on points for the day.

Thanks so much!

AndrewToo
Bronze Conversationalist

Hello everyone ๐Ÿค— KUDOS to you. Had to go on my laptop and it worked for 250 points. I just went to the AARP Rewards page in the Edge browser and entered GREATTIPS and I got the 250 points. Thank you. I'm just saying 

Concerned Member
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Got the 250pts also, even after I got โ€œ the code you entered not recognizedโ€. Super Cool ๐Ÿ‘

lucyp061351
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@OneDayMatisyahu 

Thanks for the new promo code.  But, I have tried it Friday and Saturday, after I was maxed-out on points and it just gives me the following:

GREATTIPS.jpg

After trying GREATTIPS a few times, then I tried the Rewards letter promo code (PROFILE) and received the 100 points for it; also tried after the PROFILE code and got the same message either way.

Today I tried GREATTIPS after maxing out on points and it gave me the same "try again tomorrow" message.  But, the Webletter promo code worked afterwards and got the 50 points as shown below.

BYBGTN promo code.jpg

So, I'll just have to use the GREATTIPS promo code on a day that I cannot maximize my points.

Thanks again!

AndrewToo
0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Thank you for the code.I added it in the promo code box just as the email promo codes and it added 250 points.

AARP Rewards Tour Bonus Points +250

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

great work, thank you much!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP