Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Rewards Holiday Hunt is Back through 12/10!

Community Manager
Community Manager

Rewards Holiday Hunt is Back through 12/10!

There are five hidden holiday boxes for you to unwrap throughout the AARP Rewards pages, each filled with special surprises and exclusive offers including points-only offers (while supplies last) and more! Don’t delay – grab those holiday surprises quick before they disappear now through December 10th!

See how many you can find!

Get started here: https://www.aarp.org/rewards/discover/

AARPTeri
Contributor

How do you know if you found and clicked them all? Will the option for the holiday hunt disappear, and do you get anything for finding them all? 

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

I can't get the gift box on the Earn page to open, using laptop and chrome browser.  The gift box on that page just acts like an image, not a linked image.

Thanks!

AndrewToo
Contributor

same

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

I am a happy camper.  I just won a $10 Target gift card in the Holiday Hunt Instant Win.  A gift card that I can actually use.  I am tickled pink.  Good thing I am a girl since pink is for girls.

Silver Conversationalist

@shamit 

"Say-What"   Wish you luck on getting your confirmation email, or maybe you did get yours, that must be why you are so tickled pink. Don't count the eggs till they are in the basket with these folks. 😞  😞 

lucyp061351
0 Kudos
Conversationalist

@rednexsrus 

Yes I received my email within 10 minutes and checked the balance of the card on the Target website.  All is good.  I am so sorry you are having so much trouble getting your egift cards sent to you.  

0 Kudos
Contributor

I redeemed points for the Simon & Schuster ebook in the Holiday Hunt but the code in the email I received is invalid.  When I enter the code, I receive an error that says the code is invalid.

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

You will be receiving a new email with a corrected code, please let us know if you do not receive this.

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@AARPTeri 

@zapatero 

Hey Teri 

The "need a tip" button on Rewards page doesn't work (tried 10+times) 

Also I found all 5 BUT 1 on 'near you' page Only says I have found a Present with gift box hopping but doesn't do anything nor show anything won??🤔🤯😕 Is there an offer connected to it? No next button 😞 

The other 4 no interest or not enough points for 2 & the 2 that pop up Won chance for try at 'Instant win' $10 (Walmart & Target) states try is 100 points but only shows 50 points & charges 50 which ok with since didn't win CURIOUS though will these show up for us try each day in addition to regular 7 ?? Noticed they have cutoff dates like regular Instant wins??

Appreciate your help and any info Thanks! 

Have a beautiful week 

Ginger  ;  )

Social Butterfly

@AARPTeri 

Hey Teri 

UPDATE: 

I decided try turning phone on 'near you' gift box I then saw 'next' button & was able see offer 'CVS' doing that 

Also tapped Instant Wins offers again & it states played already come back tomorrow.... so maybe they'll be available tomorrow ?? If don't hear from you... will definitely check for them

Thanks for holiday offers

Ginger  :  )

Trusted Contributor

Community Manager
Community Manager

@zapatero and @gm5271   Thank you both for this detailed information.  I have tested this in a few browsers and not duplicating your issues?  Can you (and please feel free to send via Private message) let me know what browsers you are using where you are unable to click on Need A Tip? 

The items have not run out?  The next button worked on all for me so wondering again what browser you are attempting to access these on.  Thanks!

Hope we can help get this resolved for you.

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

I completed the Holiday Hunt on 12/7/21 @ 4:20am CST and under the DISCOVER tab was the hidden gift box which revealed a $5 Starbucks gift card for 10000 points which I picked with my last redemption for the month. 

I am not real sure who at AARP Rewards is interfering with my account as this now makes three (3) confirmation emails that I have not received. There is way too much funny business going on here for it not to be deliberate. Its really sad that someone has to be so petty by preventing me from accessing my gift cards. I don't expect to see a reply to this post as my other post were ignored also. Its very strange that other members who posted about their missing confirmation emails were solved in a timely manner. Not enough juice for the squeeze

lucyp061351
0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Hi. May I suggest that you email Janelle? She does often answer unlike Teri who never seems to do so; I think it is not part of her job.

Janelle seems to be able to solve problems as well. If I were you, I would contact Janelle, in new post, with a clear title indicating in short your problems and a clear factual body. Good luck.

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you - AARPJanelle does handle any issues that need to be reported so that is the best way to report items.  I used to handle them but we have added a few to help support our growing team.  I will also escalate as I see them as well. 

Calling the AARP Rewards help line can also give you quick results -  1-888-OUR-AARP  Monday - Friday 7am - 11pm.

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

@AARPTeri 

She just ignored my request for help on the two missing redemption emails from Dec 1. Now I have failed to receive the email from Dec 7. Like I said, someone is deliberately interfering with my emails. If y'all are so hard up for $$$ than keep my gift cards and give them to your friends. IMG_0320.GIF

lucyp061351
0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@rednexsrus  I'm here to help! I am able to resend the email for Dec 7, 2021. I don't see the 2 from Dec 1, 2021 and I've already reached out to you that I escalated the issue and that team will contact you in 3-5 business days. Thanks for your loyalty and patience! 

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

I found all 5 with no problems. I only clicked through on 3 because I didn't want the other 2. If I buy one of the rewards for the 10,000 points does that count toward my limit of 3 per month or is it an extra reward/bonus?

Karyn
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Yeah Karyn8s its gonna count, least it did for me. It wouldn't let me do the CVS even though management cheated me out of Two (2) redemptions on Dec 1st. that I never received, Ignored my Post here in the forum, and two emails to AARP and the chat line. Just Saying 

lucyp061351
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP