Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Points Missing 11/11 (23 Videos) Balance not Updating or Recording Points!!

Trusted Social Butterfly

Points Missing 11/11 (23 Videos) Balance not Updating or Recording Points!!

@sandy & @AARPTeri

Update

I didn't get points for (23) Videos on 11/11 didn't record or award.  Same issue as 11/3, has happened twice.

My points balance isn't updating or recording for 11/3 and I'm missing 3,000 pts for daily activities performed today.  The activities are marked as taken on the list of available activities but not awarding points to balance and (10) daily videos taken missing from Transaction History.

It is very time consuming performing these activities daily, and I'd appreciate my points for activities completed.

@mi4090 

Opera Snapshot_2019-11-03_054813_www.aarp.org.png

Opera Snapshot_2019-11-03_Trans History 1_www.aarp.org.png

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

@AARPTeri

Update

I didn't get points for (23) Videos on 11/11 didn't record or award.  Same issue as 11/3, this has happened twice.

This problem happened twice, IT needs to fix.

Have a Blessed Day

@mi4090 

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Hello Marylin,

There is definitely something strange going on today.  I have been credited with points for activities today.  However, I always keep a tab open to check my history after each activity.  I keep track of my daily points on the Windows calculator.  I've learned that AARP can't count, as evidenced by the R4G Auctions (limit of three, "but we can't stop it", when they win 8 of them).

I hope you get your points soon, Marylin.  Check out my cool screen shot of my last transaction history that I pulled up today!

OMG!OMG!

AndrewToo
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

@andrewtoo 

Andrew, I do the same with the Transaction History.  Check out my screenshots confirming points were not awarded, but marked as completed for 11/23.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Hi @mi4090 

when I saw your message, I checked my list. I had just completed 23 videos (not including the one that justs loops over and over), and saw only 10 acknowledgements! While going back ond forth between seymouring the video list and transactions, at some point all points moseyed on in.

So there definitely can be some delay between activity competion and point reporting. Is your list still bad after waiting for some time? I hope that's all that it is.

Cheers,

Ray

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

@ralmon 

Ray, 4 hours and still not recorded or points earned, but checked as completed.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP