Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Bronze Conversationalist

Keurig ads are a nuisance

When I try to play certain crosswords or Trivia games (I forgot which), I have all too often been presented with an ad for Keurig with James Corden staring into the camera as he tries to convince the viewers.

At best, the ad might start and then stop here and there throughout the ad playback, so it might take 30 to 45 seconds or more for it to finish.

At worst, the ad won't start. I just see the 15 and James Corden's face taunting me against being able to get to my game and play it. This has been going on for months, ever since the ads were first on our games.

When it doesn't start at all, I either have to wait for it to start - and it doesn't - or ultimately, reset my game, reset AARP Rewards, reset AARP, or whatever to get around it and maybe get a different ad on that game, so I can get on with it.

I can't be the only one with this trouble. If I had a petition to ban the use of the Keurig ads and any other ads by the same marketing company, I would be collecting signatures right now!

Honored Social Butterfly

@Brightpool wrote:

I can't be the only one with this trouble. If I had a petition to ban the use of the Keurig ads and any other ads by the same marketing company, I would be collecting signatures right now!

You don't need to put up with the ads at all, @Brightpool.

Add AdBlocker Plus to the browser you use to access AARP'S web site.

AdBlocker is free.

It is also easy to add to your browser. Take it from me, I am as computer-challenged as they come.

It will rid you of all the ads on their games platform.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP