Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Regular Contributor

Home theatre link won’t open.

• Home theatre keeps showing when I'm scrolling thru,  but clicking enter won't open the link. I refreshed page, it's still there,  but doesn't work. I would like to enter the contest, I wonder what's wrong ?
Kathleen
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @kb2064 

KB, change devices if you can and use different browsers, make sure you're logged on.  I hope you can enter the Sweeps.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

I don't think I can change browser, I'm using iPad. I looked at my transaction history, and I did enter home theatre twice on 11/4, 11/5. Maybe there's a limit to the number of entries and won't let me enter again. I turned my iPad 4 different directions and tried that too. I have an amazon fire tablet, maybe I'll try that next.  Top of my page says BETA, are they still in beta?

Kathleen
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

@kb2064 

Hello Kathleen,

I have at least (4) different browsers loaded on all my devices just for AARPSmiley Sad

You'll probably need to login again when you change browsers.  

You can enter the max number of (250) points each day (i.e. Points Graveyard).

Wish you luck!

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

I finally figured out how to get to the home theatre enter button. There's another link for it under Discover, and it worked. I wonder why it's also under redeem, that enter button didn't work for me. Confusing showing it in two places.

Kathleen
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP