Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Conversationalist

First few videos not awarding points

Lately, the first four-five videos come up at the end saying "You just missed earning points".  After that it awards points without any issues.

I've tried different videos in the beginning, but it still works the same.

Anybody else seeing this?

Conversationalist

The way I view the videos is to rt click on the video and open it in a new window.  If it didn't work, I just went on to the next one, and so on, but it might take about four videos before I got one to work.  Never went back in the same session to retry one.  So the next time I watched the first and noticed that he rewards points weren't showing, so I paused it, closed the window and then reopened the same video again, in a new window and it worked, and so did the rest of the videos.  

Thanks for your help.

Community Manager
Community Manager

@RussellP197074 , @mi4090  @andrewtoo   We are happy to report this issue has been resolved.

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

My 1st (2) videos are now freezing.

@mi4090 

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

@RussellP197074 

Russell, when the Just Missed banner appears I close it and wait for the points badge with amount earned to appear and hit button 2  watch.

I too have to refresh the first & sometimes 2nd videos to get points.

On my browsers a black banner appears at bottom and I scroll to see points badge on phone.  Video #3 is OK.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly

@RussellP197074 

Every day I have to reload the first video that I attempt (sometimes more than once) until the red message "AARP Rewards: Why it matters" displays.  Also, the 300 point AARP Reward circular button appears behind the message. Even if it displays the message on the first try, I still reload the first video and check make sure that I got points for it after completion.  

Of course, it may be different for each user/browser/astrological sign/etc.

001 Why it matters.JPG

AndrewToo
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP