Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Extra Credit Quiz | Points Not Assigned

Trusted Contributor

Extra Credit Quiz | Points Not Assigned

No points assigned to Moving Into Your "Forever" Home Quiz https://www.aarp.org/brandamp/info-2022/realogy-forever-home-quiz.html#quest1

Community Concierge

@SeanK1 The quiz has been fixed! Thanks for flagging this. If you don't see the rewards badge on the quiz, please try refreshing the screen. Let me know if you need anything!

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I don't even know if it is worth bothering with anymore. The system is always down, there are hardly any useful gift cards, and then if there are any useful ones they cost more points than they are worth, etc.

Regular Social Butterfly

Perhaps everyone can try on the 3rd or 4th of the month? Sure. should work right 1st of the month, but hasn't forever, so if we chill a couple of days, maybe then?

#1-October

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: โ€œIf Iโ€™d known Iโ€™d live this long, Iโ€™d have taken better care of myself.โ€
0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

If you wait until even just the afternoon of the 1st, the gift cards for points are all gone - that's why many of us try to get right on after midnight. 

Periodic Contributor

There is always something wrong with the Rewards site - can't redeem, no points for the quiz, useless gift cards,   Is it even worth the time anymore?   

Social Butterfly

ditto...I can't get credit for that one either.

Also, the redemption page is down with:

"We are currently experiencing technical difficulties in processing your request. Please retry in a few minutes. Thank you for your patience."

AndrewToo
Trusted Contributor

Now it seems like points aren't working on some video's/quizzes. 

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP