Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Super Contributor

Earn Rewards News "Quiz"

I take the Weekly News Quiz a day or two from the Posted Date & I do not get the 450 points. I just took it twice a few minutes ago & still no points given; Why?

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

AARP@:

I did the weekly news thing a few minutes ago & still did not get my points. am I not supposed to play anymore? am I to stop earning? I do not understand the Ordeal & the News Quiz reads 5-13-2021 so what is going on with that for me?

Stay Healthy!!!

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@LaurajW510385  That has happened to me, and I realize each time I wasn't officially signed in to the site ( typing in email ,password and security letters )   Hope that helps.  Christine

Super Contributor

Thanks Christine: I did not know you could get anywhere on the website unless you are signed in so I will log out before this evening is over & not attempt the News Quiz today. 

Right now I'm in a Titled position with AARP as a "Trusted Contributor" & I would Appreciate staying that way.

Stay Healthy!!!

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@LaurajW510385 I'm not sure what the "titled positions" that AARP gives us means. Don't get to hung up on it.  It's a mystery!  Mine has changed many times.  I wonder if there is a secret chart, that we are not aloud to see. ooohhhh spooky.  😜  ---  Christine

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP