Trusted Contributor

Earn Rewards News "Quiz"

I take the Weekly News Quiz a day or two from the Posted Date & I do not get the 450 points. I just took it twice a few minutes ago & still no points given; Why?

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

AARP@:

I did the weekly news thing a few minutes ago & still did not get my points. am I not supposed to play anymore? am I to stop earning? I do not understand the Ordeal & the News Quiz reads 5-13-2021 so what is going on with that for me?

Stay Healthy!!!

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

@LaurajW510385  That has happened to me, and I realize each time I wasn't officially signed in to the site ( typing in email ,password and security letters )   Hope that helps.  Christine

Trusted Contributor

Thanks Christine: I did not know you could get anywhere on the website unless you are signed in so I will log out before this evening is over & not attempt the News Quiz today. 

Right now I'm in a Titled position with AARP as a "Trusted Contributor" & I would Appreciate staying that way.

Stay Healthy!!!

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

@LaurajW510385 I'm not sure what the "titled positions" that AARP gives us means. Don't get to hung up on it.  It's a mystery!  Mine has changed many times.  I wonder if there is a secret chart, that we are not aloud to see. ooohhhh spooky.  😜  ---  Christine

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Try the new AARP Perks browser tool! Get timely reminders about AARP resources, discounts, and other member benefits as you browse online. Install AARP Perks now.

AARP Perks

Members Can Play More

Membership unlocks free online games and puzzles including classic Atari Games. Join today for just $12 per year with Automatic Renewal.

AARP Membership

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health