Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Silver Conversationalist

Daily AARP Visit Earn Points

When do the daily visit points get added (15 points)?  I noticed no daily visit points were added to my account on 1/15/2021.  I logged in later in the afternoon and in the evening and wonder if site maintenance caused this to happen.  Most of the time I am able to get the daily points.  Just wondering if anyone else didn't get the daily visit points on 1/15/2021.  

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@JoLo49 I was able to add those missing points for your daily login on 1/15. It was likely an issue with the site maintenance that caused those points to not register. Thank you for letting us know and being a valued AARP Rewards user!

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Hi @AARPJanelleM ,

This is an update on the daily login points issue.  I didn't receive the daily login points on 1/24/2021, but received the points for 1/25/2021.  It seems if I login late afternoon or evening, the daily points won't get added in.  Logging into AARP in the early morning, the points are usually added in.  It seems to be an intermittent issue, but wondering if being on the west coast PST and the 3-hour time difference from EST makes a difference on when points are added in.  Hope tech support can fix.  Thanks for all of  your help.

JoLo49

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@JoLo49 Thanks for that information. I was able to credit your account the missing login points from 1/24.

Silver Conversationalist

Thanks again @AARPJanelleM !

Silver Conversationalist

Thank you @AARPJanelleM

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@JoLo49 You are most welcome! 😄

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Apologies! I did receive my points for today.

I thought I had scrolled back far enough when I was double checking, but I had not.

Clearly, I need more coffee.

But I still do remain hopeful that testing protocols will improve.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Thanks, @j119054s  for letting me know.  It seems the issue has been fixed and I am also receiving the points now.  There were a couple of days the daily points weren't added during the site maintenance. 

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Indeed, this is an ongoing issue. I have not received daily points on a couple of days recently. But I kept hoping it would be permanently fixed.

I am replying today to let you know that I did not receive daily points this morning, either.

I remain ever hopeful that the Company that maintains and develops the website will improve its testing procedures. This functionality should not keep breaking.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Hi @AARPJanelleM 

It seems to be an intermittent issue getting the daily points.  Today, 1/19/2021, the daily points weren't added.  In the past I would get the daily points immediately upon logging into AARP each day.  Hopefully, it's a tech issue that can be resolved.  Thanks for all of your help.

JoLo49

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP