Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search
Silver Conversationalist

AUGUST 2022 EXTRA CREDITS

I was really surprised to see the words "August " at 12:30am CST on the extra credits badge this month and for a moment I thought this was going to be an exciting extra credit month. 😀

extra credit.jpg

As usual everything started to go downhill from there.  😫
After watching the very first video I got the message that there was going to be a delay in awarding any points and to check transaction history.  Arrghhh !! Say-What ??  😫 😫
After a few more video's and a quiz, things started to level out and I was able to complete all three lessons. Sadly, the juice was not worth the squeeze.  😡
This month has got to be the most pathetic collection of extra credit rewards ever offered by this administrator. 😱  Additionally, the points only August gift cards listed in the catalog are nothing but a bunch of leftovers from July. We didn't bite the hook 🐟 🐠 then on Dollar Shave Club, Gander Outdoors & Hard Rock Cafe so we get it served up to us again. What is that ole saying that "leftovers are best served cold". And Oh, BTW, later that morning the points actually did appear in Transaction History.  Just Saying 

lucyp061351
Gold Conversationalist

Hi  Lucy 💐

While the rewards program really sucks and is just a joke 😒.....at least your comments made me chuckle 😄 ..... “the juice was not worth the squeeze” 🤣

LOL!!!

Take care ~Allen 🌈

Conversationalist

There was nothing to bother earning points for. The choices this month has nothing I would use. 

Karyn
Gold Conversationalist

Hi Karyn 🦋 

.... agreed sadly ☹️

anyhoot...

Take care ~Allen 🌈

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Lucy said it best in her initial post:

"This month has got to be the most pathetic collection of extra credit rewards ever offered by this administrator.  Additionally, the points only August gift cards listed in the catalog are nothing but a bunch of leftovers from July."

WORD.

Gold Conversationalist

Hi  @garyfish49

WORD!!!! 😀

Take care ~Allen 🌈

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

More From AARP