Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

AARP Reward Purchases unavailable at 5pm on 12/29/23 - 1/2/24

Community Manager
Community Manager

AARP Reward Purchases unavailable at 5pm on 12/29/23 - 1/2/24

AARP Reward purchases will be temporarily unavailable for year-end maintenance starting from 5 PM EST on December 29th until January 2nd. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience and continued support.

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Replies
Trusted Contributor

Will this mean Extra Credit won't happen on the 1st? What about points only gift cards that might popup? Will that be disabled too?

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for asking!  Yes, extra credit will happen.  All points only will be available.  The purchases will have to be held in your cart until Tuesday, January 2, 2024.

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

hi teri, will there be any more rewards for points coming this month nothing has been available since saturday? thanks

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

I'm sorry for questioning this decision but REALLY? Over not just the 1st of the month but the first of the new year?

As retired major gaming/hospitality employer IT employee have to write this sounds like a bad idea from any angle.

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: โ€œIf Iโ€™d known Iโ€™d live this long, Iโ€™d have taken better care of myself.โ€
Trusted Contributor

It doesn't surprise me. They seem to do anything and everything to inconvenience us in one way or another!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

AARP Limited Time Offer: Memorial Day Sale! Join or renew for just $9 per year when you sign up for a 5-year term and get a FREE gift.

More From AARP