CLOSE ×

Search

๐ŸŒ Tell Us About YOUR Location!

Trusted Social Butterfly

๐ŸŒ Tell Us About YOUR Location!

(1) Sightseeing suggestions.

(2) Places to stay.

(3) Food, entertainment.

(4) And anything else you want to share.

Thank you,

Nicole โœˆ (Destinations Forum)

0 Kudos
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Trusted Social Butterfly

I live on the South Shore of MA about 20 miles from Boston and not to far from Plymouth Ma..I am lucky to have not only the sea shore but lakes/ponds abound all around my area. There are historical sites, camp grounds, botanical gardens not too far if one chooses to go. There is the entertainment of concerts, sport venues and museums in Boston and surrounding cities/towns if one chooses to go. July 4th on the Esplanade in Boston features the Boston Pops and guest entertainers plus fire works display..We are known for the NE Patriots, Boston Celtics, Bruins, and of course the Red Sox...One shouldn't find themselves with nothing to do because there is always something going on. which is not far from my locale.There is also public transportation available. Our town boast a beautiful town park where events are held at different times of the year from mini concerts, 4th of July events, or just enjoying the park and what it offers. Sometimes one doesn't take advantage of what is literally in their own back yard..We have historical museum that boast the towns past industries and history..We have restaurants within the town to dine at and entertainment is found within the town or one may go short distances for it..I have lived here since my high school days and settled back here with my husband for the last 54 years..Yes it has lost some of the rural flavour due to expansion but some things have stayed the same..

View solution in original post

Trusted Social Butterfly

I live on the South Shore of MA about 20 miles from Boston and not to far from Plymouth Ma..I am lucky to have not only the sea shore but lakes/ponds abound all around my area. There are historical sites, camp grounds, botanical gardens not too far if one chooses to go. There is the entertainment of concerts, sport venues and museums in Boston and surrounding cities/towns if one chooses to go. July 4th on the Esplanade in Boston features the Boston Pops and guest entertainers plus fire works display..We are known for the NE Patriots, Boston Celtics, Bruins, and of course the Red Sox...One shouldn't find themselves with nothing to do because there is always something going on. which is not far from my locale.There is also public transportation available. Our town boast a beautiful town park where events are held at different times of the year from mini concerts, 4th of July events, or just enjoying the park and what it offers. Sometimes one doesn't take advantage of what is literally in their own back yard..We have historical museum that boast the towns past industries and history..We have restaurants within the town to dine at and entertainment is found within the town or one may go short distances for it..I have lived here since my high school days and settled back here with my husband for the last 54 years..Yes it has lost some of the rural flavour due to expansion but some things have stayed the same..

Trusted Social Butterfly

Jonibee @jonibee , I am ADDING your location to my list to visit!!!  ๐Ÿ˜Ž

[*** JONIBEE @jonibee wrote:

I live on the South Shore of MA about 20 miles from Boston and not to far from Plymouth Ma..I am lucky to have not only the sea shore but lakes/ponds abound all around my area. There are historical sites, camp grounds, botanical gardens not too far if one chooses to go. There is the entertainment of concerts, sport venues and museums in Boston and surrounding cities/towns if one chooses to go. July 4th on the Esplanade in Boston features the Boston Pops and guest entertainers plus fire works display..We are known for the NE Patriots, Boston Celtics, Bruins, and of course the Red Sox...One shouldn't find themselves with nothing to do because there is always something going on. which is not far from my locale.There is also public transportation available. Our town boast a beautiful town park where events are held at different times of the year from mini concerts, 4th of July events, or just enjoying the park and what it offers. Sometimes one doesn't take advantage of what is literally in their own back yard..We have historical museum that boast the towns past industries and history..We have restaurants within the town to dine at and entertainment is found within the town or one may go short distances for it..I have lived here since my high school days and settled back here with my husband for the last 54 years..Yes it has lost some of the rural flavour due to expansion but some things have stayed the same.. ***]

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP