Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Conversationalist

An AARP Travel Club

I was thinking of maybe having AARP create a travel club and have it be based out of St. Louis, MO.  The group could use either a chartered motorcoach or travel by Amtrak train.  

Greyhound-Bus.jpg

Seniors are just antique people rich with history.
0 Kudos
Contributor

I hope AARP does create an area that assists and promotes Travel Vacations Club and Travel Information for its Members. I would appreciate any further information you might have or expect to have regarding this topic.

Thank you so much,
r/
Susan
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

"....hope AARP does create an area that assists and promotes Travel Vacations Club and Travel Information for its Members. I would appreciate any further information you might have or expect to have regarding this topic.....".

Why? There are dozens of senior travel sites. I'd like to see AARP continue in it's lobbying for various senior causes and not waste resources on travel when so many companies are out there specializing in travel for seniors.

"...Why is everyone a victim? Take personal responsibility for your life..."
0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Not a bad idea.  We need a new one that handles seniors that also have disabilites.  And also has ties with the Arc.  

Seniors are just antique people rich with history.
0 Kudos
Contributor

I love this idea and hope it comes to fruition.  

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP