Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

iPhone & iPad 13 coming with 13.1

Honored Social Butterfly

iPhone & iPad 13 coming with 13.1

https://www.zdnet.com/article/apple-just-released-ios-13-but-ios-13-1-is-only-a-few-days-away/

It’s still better than Android IMHO but, geez.

Froze

And yes, after long days/nights, I'd still like to swing these hunks of glass , plastic and silicon against the nearest wall Come on retirement!
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Sorta like the QuickPath feature on the keyboard.  Having fun playing with it.  Takes getting used to if you're used to typing (although I haven't really mastered the 2-thumb method yet; still type faster using all 10 digits on one of those old-fashioned BIG keyboards).

Standing by for the bug fixes and audio share.

Honored Social Butterfly

@MsStretch 

I like typing with my thumbs or thumb, ios 12?? Feature. Single thumb type, great when jammed under a desk trying to route cables.

I think it's going to take some practice to make photo edits easier on phone.

More options available.

My only issue with old iPhone 7, is my tunes are screwed up, need to fix that today.

Time to attempt reloads from external hdd, discovered half of my albums were gone. Where there were 20 songs now, 10.

And still tons of memory - odd.

Froze

And yes, after long days/nights, I'd still like to swing these hunks of glass , plastic and silicon against the nearest wall Come on retirement!
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP