Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

DuckDuckGo browser for this site

Super Contributor

DuckDuckGo browser for this site

I've seen mention of problems with the Chrome browser on this site. In the Community section (forums?), I've experienced problems using "Reply" with Chrome and Edge. I've had good luck using the the DuckDuckGo browser available from duckduckgo.com. It seems to work well viewing and replying to posts in the Community section. I haven't used it for playing AARP games so I can't offer an opinion. DuckDuckGo is a search company that claims they do not store your personal information. You can read about them online. The browser is newish but the search engine has been around for several years.

I use the "Duck" browser on this site exclusively. I have antivirus and anti-malware extensions installed on my other browsers, so I use those browsers for general internet access. I don't think the "Duck" browser accepts extensions. 

Contributor

Your infirmation is good to know. I heard about thus DUCK DUCK BUT was a but hesitant. Certainly, I may give it a try as the other browsers are not always as effective as I desired. Thanks!

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

(3/26/24) @DirkB349973 , do you ever play games? I don't and another person had mentioned this product. I seem to remember they were having issues with the games. ๐Ÿ‘ต

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

@SpringIsHereSoHappy,

I have played a few, but I donโ€™t play them regularly. I have not played any games since I started using the โ€œDuckโ€ browser so thatโ€™s why I can not offer an opinion about that.

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

(3/26/24) @DirkB349973 , thanks for the feedback. IF you do play any games moving forward let us know the outcome IF convenient. It seems this site is now a GAME/AWARDS SITE and lots of complaints galore. Take care  ๐Ÿ‘ต

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

(4/2/24) @DirkB349973 , any updates?  ๐Ÿค”

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

@SpringIsHereSoHappy,

Apologies but I generally don't play browser games so I still don't know how well or poorly the "Duck" browser performs. It works well for me in "Community". 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP