Contributor

Quality of Life in Unmarried Adult Child Sole Provider Parental Caregivers

I'm a former caregiver for my mother and a psychology doctoral student doing my dissertation research study on unmarried adult children who are the sole caregiver for a parent.

The goal of my study is to investigate how the quality of life of unmarried adult children is affected when they become the informal and sole caregiver to their parent(s) without sibling help or support. If you or someone you know may be interested you can get more information at https://www.caregiver.org/quality-life-unmarried-adult-child-sole-provider-parental-caregivers

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Ask the Expert: Social Security

Discuss your thoughts about the 2022 Social Security cost-of-living adjustment with AARP experts - and ask a question to earn 50 AARP Rewards points. Join the discussion now.

AARP Make Your Move Contest 2021

Enter Today! Ends 10/22/2021. See Official Rules

Test Your Knowledge, Score Big. New Game Each Day!

AARP's new Right Again! Trivia game - part trivia, part puzzle, all fun! Special opportunities for AARP Members and Rewards participants. Play Now.

AARP Right Again! Trivia

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health