Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Is there a live chat for when you are at 'Wits end' and just need to talk it out?

Contributor

Is there a live chat for when you are at 'Wits end' and just need to talk it out?

Just curious whether there are any "chat" venues for caregivers for elders.  I am a caregiver, and sometimes need to vent and listen, and am hoping that someone my have set up a live venue for this purpose.  I am sure a lot of ideas and support would be exchanged in that sort of venue, but I have not found one, yet.  Thanks to anyone with advice!

0 Kudos
AARP Expert

@GaryH178340 wrote:

Just curious whether there are any "chat" venues for caregivers for elders.  I am a caregiver, and sometimes need to vent and listen, and am hoping that someone my have set up a live venue for this purpose.  I am sure a lot of ideas and support would be exchanged in that sort of venue, but I have not found one, yet.  Thanks to anyone with advice!

Have you tried this one? i found it after googling...  https://www.caregiving.com/chat-schedule/

love to hear if its any good.

jane

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP