Free Caregiving Webinar: Managing Your Loved One’s Finances - Tuesday at 7p.m. ET  Register Now

Info Seeker

Re: What would you do with a sudden windfall of money?

Message 71 of 729 (2,629 Views)
Pay some bills, some to charity, and the rest to savings for an emergency.
Info Seeker

Re: for my children..

Message 72 of 729 (2,647 Views)

well it depens on how much. i would give back to the ones that has helped me and my family all these years. then i would get a nice car ive always had junk an can never seem to afford to keep them on the road with the budget i have to live on. then i would buy a home and som live insurance so i will be able to leave my children somin wen i pass away. my children are my life and i  want them to not have to worrie wen im gone im all they have...Heart i enter contests all the time i have faith i will win somin som day thats the only way ill ever be able to do any of these things ive become dissabled and now cant work it really sucks... thanks for listening urs truly rhonda greg & haley...Woman Happy

Info Seeker

Message 73 of 729 (2,644 Views)
Pay off my debts, retire early!
Info Seeker

Message 74 of 729 (2,644 Views)

Take a vacation and then put away remaining monies in savings

Info Seeker

Message 75 of 729 (2,641 Views)

Take my family on a much needed Vacation ,my husband has had 3 heart attacks and in 2004 he had a triple bypass he is 57 years old now ,and all he has had is health problems....A windfall would be Wonderful  Smiley Happy

Info Seeker

Message 76 of 729 (2,637 Views)

Pay outstanding bills, pay down on mortgage, send my children and grandchildren some to help. Then invest the rest in a safe investment.

Info Seeker

If I came into a windfall Of money

Message 77 of 729 (2,625 Views)

I would tithe to God  and then pay everything off and help family and whoever needed help.

Info Seeker

Message 78 of 729 (2,637 Views)

Depends on the windfall's size. Pay bills, retire, help family are all options.

Info Seeker

Message 79 of 729 (2,636 Views)

i would pay off my student loans then put the rest into a retirement plan so that I might eventually have the chance to leave town and see some other parts of our country.

Info Seeker

Message 80 of 729 (2,630 Views)

Help daughter payoff student loans so she can start fresh.  Then, travel.  Have a great time with the grand kids. Visit a relative who is a Rhodes Scholar and have him sign my book.