Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

On Medicare - When can I expect to receive my Stimulus Check?

On Medicare - When can I expect to receive my Stimulus Check?

I am single, retired, on medicare and my social security is automatically deposited into my bank account every month. When can I expect to receive my Stimulas check in my bank account? Social Security check is issued the 3rd Wednesday of every month and automatically deposited in my bank account. Does this mean that they will deposit my stimulus check at the same time? The 3rd Wed. in May, 2020?
0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

I got my $1,200 stimulus payment by a check in the mail instead of on my DirectExpress Card where I have been getting my SSA payments for the past 4 years. I wished they put it on my card (very handy) now I have a bunch $100 bills that I guess I can walk around with and act like I'm something big.

So keep checking your mailboxes folks, it's a real koc-up.

"Don't worry about the oil running out, worry about the food running out"
Professor Al Bartlett PhD (emeritus 1923-2013)
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@nmederios wrote:
I am single, retired, on medicare and my social security is automatically deposited into my bank account every month. When can I expect to receive my Stimulas check in my bank account? Social Security check is issued the 3rd Wednesday of every month and automatically deposited in my bank account. Does this mean that they will deposit my stimulus check at the same time? The 3rd Wed. in May, 2020?

The way I understand it... they are going to use SS records to direct deposit your stimulus. Everyone I know that are still working have gotten their stimulus deposits already. What is taking so long for SS recipients to receive their money, I do not know.

You would think that AARP would look into this but they have been mute on the situation.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP