Re: If my Mortgage was paid for a year?

Message 11 of 38
Ditto!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Contributor

Message 12 of 38

If my mortgage was paid for one year, I think we would make needed improvements to our home: kitchen appliances, update cabinets and bathrooms, re-do floors, etc.  We would consider investing in another property we own too so that our children and grandchldren would have an inheritance in addition to our current home.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Message 13 of 38

If the payment(s) went to principal, interest, and escrow, like my current payments do, then I would continue to make my current payments directly to principal. That would probably shave another 5 years off of my repayment schedule, as I'm already down to having it paid off in 17 years instead of 30.

Highlighted

Message 14 of 38

I'd take full advantage of it by using it to pay home off early,now,how do I get my mortgage paid for a year?

Highlighted
Contributor

Message 15 of 38

I also would make sure that the Principal was paid, along with the interest, the taxes, the homeowners insurance and the escrow was added to.   Than I would take the money, see what it added up to & hope it paid our $50,000.00 charge card debts.  Being seniors, (disabled at that) living on a fixed income it’s hard paying them off, or even paying more than the minimum amounts.   If that was possible than I would take me & my husband (who has been suffering with cancer for 12 years) on a mini vacation!

Highlighted
Contributor

Message 16 of 38

I wouldn't feel the trepidation of my husband retiring this year.  It would give us more of a chance to pay off a couple debts that are holding us back.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Message 17 of 38

I would make sure that Tony Salatan does NOT gain access to the place, as document are currently being filed to provide this matter!

Highlighted
Contributor

Message 18 of 38
Long story short...he NEEDS to retire.
Highlighted
Contributor

Message 19 of 38

This is a good question becuase I just paid off my house last year. 

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Message 20 of 38

If my toal mortgage payment was paid for a year I would pay down my charge cards but I would also be on a cruise ship every other month or so because I want to travel as long as I am healthy and able. I'm over seventy and so many of my friends are developing disabilities...

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users