Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

The Renew Active fitness benefit isn't available

Contributor

The Renew Active fitness benefit isn't available

In November we got a letter that AARP United Healthcare Medicare insurance was dropping Silver Sneakers and replacing it with their own program - Renew Active.  On January 1, I was supposed to go to the myAARPMedicare.com site, log in and get a code to take to my fitness center to start my new membership.  Guess What?  There was no way to do that - the website isn't set up to generate Renew Active codes.  And Customer Service was off for the New Year's holiday until Tuesday, January 3.  So today, January 3, I call UHC, wait 37 minutes to get a representative, who tells me she can't generate a code either and the technical team is working on the problem and try again tomorrow.  So they have known since November that they were stopping our GREAT Silver Sneakers program and starting another program - but their IT department is just now realizing they haven't gotten it together to actually set this up?????

Contributor

just an update - the UHC IT department finally got it together and you can get the code you need to go to your gym now.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP